Some good points
Rather than get into a bizarre debate, readers should consider all of the following which must be taken into account before deciding what did and did not happen at the WTC. If they cannot account for all of these phenomena, they cannot know what has happened:
1. The presence of Hurricane Erin on that day went almost totally unreported. Hurricane Erin was omitted on the morning weather map, even though that portion of the Atlantic Ocean where she stood was covered by the map.
2. Approximately 1,400 motor vehicles were toasted in strange ways during the destruction of the Twin Towers.
3. During destruction, there appeared alongside the buildings curious corkscrewtrails, called in this book Sillystrings.
4. Nano-sized particulate dust in volume enough to achieve sun-light-blocking density constituted the remains of the greatest part of the destroyed buildings’ material substance.
5. During the destruction, there was an absence of high heat. Witnesses reported that the initial dust cloud felt cooler than ambient temperatures.
6. Evidence that the WTC dust continued to break down and become finer and finer long after 9/11 itself came through the observable presence of non-settling dust at the feet of pedestrians.
7. First responders on 9/11 testified as to toasted cars, spontaneous “fires” (including the flaming heavy coat of a running medic, who survived), the instant disappearance of people, a plane turning into a fireball in mid-air, electrical power cut off moments before WTC 2 destruction, and the sound of explosions.
8. For more than seven years, regions in the ground under where the main body of WTC4 stood have continued to fume.
9. Hazy clouds appeared in the vicinity of material undergoing destruction.
10. Magnetometer readings from six stations in Alaska recorded abrupt shifts in the Earth’s magnetic field as each of the major destructive events unfolded at the WTC on 9/11.
11. Many cars in the neighborhood of the WTC complex were flipped upside down. They couldn’t have been flipped by hurricane-force winds, since they stood adjacent to trees with full foliage, not stripped by high wind.
12. More damage was done to the bathtub by earth-moving equipment during the clean-up process than from the destruction of more than a million tons of buildings above it.
13. Most of the destroyed towers underwent mid-air pulverization and wereturned to dust before they hit the ground.
14. Near-instant rusting of affected steel provided evidence of molecular dissociation and transmutation.
15. Of the estimated 3,000 toilets in WTC1 and WTC2, not one survived, nor was any recognizable portion of one whatsoever found.
16. Only one piece of office equipment in the entire WTC complex, a filing cabinet with folder dividers, survived.
17. Only the north wing of WTC4 was left standing, neatly sliced from the main body, which virtually disappeared.
18. Rail lines, tunnels and most of the rail cars at levels under the WTC complex had only light damage, if any.
19. Cylindrical holes were cut into the vertical faces of buildings 4, 5 and 6, Liberty Street in front of Bankers Trust, and into Vesey Street in front of WTC6. In addition, a cylindrical arc was cut into the façade of Bankers Trust.
20. Scott-Paks—portable air-tanks for firemen—frequently exploded for no visible reason. Entire fire trucks themselves that were parked near the WTC exploded.
21. Sheets of plain office paper were omnipresent throughout lower Manhattan after each tower’s destruction. This paper, however, remained unburned, even though it was often immediately adjacent to flaming cars or to steel beams glowing red, yellow, and even white.
22. Some steel beams and pieces of glass at and near GZ had a Swiss-Cheese appearance.
23. Steel columns from the towers were curled around vertical axes like rolledup carpets instead of the horizontal overload axis.
24. The “collapse” of the towers took place with remarkably little damage to neighboring buildings. The only seriously damaged or entirely destroyed buildings, in fact, were those with the WTC prefix, only those, that is, that were a part of the WTC complex.
25. The destruction of WTC7 in late afternoon on 9/11 was whisper quiet. The seismic signal during its disappearance was not significantly greater than background noise.
26. The facades of WFC1 and WFC2 showed no apparent structural damage from the destruction of WTC1 and WTC2, yet the decorative marble façade around the entry to the buildings was completely missing, entirely gone.
27. In the dirt pile, the Fuming was unusual for its quality of immediately decreasing when watered, contrary to fumes caused by fire or heat, where an initial steam-up is the response to watering.
28. The majority of the towers (WTC1, WTC2, WTC3, WTC7) did not remain as rigid bodies as they “fell.”
29. The method of destruction in the case of each tower minimized damage to the bathtub and adjacent buildings, whereas terrorists would have been expected to maximize damage, including that of infrastructure.
30. The protective bathtub was not significantly damaged by the destruction of the Twin Towers.
31. The seismic impact was minimal during the destructions of WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 and far too small to correspond with a conventional “collapse” as based on a comparison with the Kingdome controlled demolition.
32. The Twin Towers were destroyed from the top down, not from the bottom up.
33. The Twin Towers were destroyed in a shorter time than can be explained by physics as a “collapse” even at free-fall speed.
34. The upper 80 percent, approximately, of each tower was turned into fine dust and did not crash to the earth.
35. The upper 90 percent, approximately, of the inside of WTC7 was turned into fine dust and did not crash to the earth.
36. The WTC underground mall survived well, witnessed by Warner Brothers’ Road Runner and friends.
37. The WTC1 and WTC2 rubble pile was far too small to account for the total mass of the buildings.
38. The WTC7 rubble pile was too small to account for the total mass of the building, and much of it consisted of mud.
39. Truckloads of dirt were hauled both into and out of the WTC site, a pattern that continues to this day.
40. What this book calls lather, thick clouds of dust and fumes, emanated from some faces of buildings before destruction, as if large volumes of the buildings’ mass was dissolving into the air. Lather poured from WTC7 for several hours before its destruction.
41. What this book calls weird fire appeared frequently on 9/11. This “fire” flamed but gave no evidence of providing heat, not even enough to burn nearby sheets of paper.
42. Glass windows on nearby buildings received circular and other odd-shaped holes without the entire panes breaking.
43. Changes and alterations in materials on 9/11 were similar or even identical in a great many ways to the changes and alterations in materials caused by The Hutchison Effect. The Hutchison Effect is known to result in material-altering phenomena of the kinds we have listed here.There was no primary and secondary ground shaking, which would be evidence of a large mass crashing into the ground. A bag of flour opened and poured to the ground from five feet shakes the ground very little. Unopened and dropped, it shakes like a rock of equal weight and surface area would. If the buildings turned to dust as observed in the video and pictorial evidence, that would explain the lack of ground shaking sufficient to account for two 0.5M ton buildings falling in a small footprint.