“If a book be false in its facts, disprove them; if false in its reasoning, refute it.
But for God’s sake, let us freely hear both sides if we choose.”
I guess I’m an Anti-Semite just like you.
1. If “semitism” is stealing your neighbor’s land, destroying his house and imprisoning and torturing his family, then yes, I am anti-semitic.
2. If “semitism” is committing terrible acts of violence and framing someone else for them, then yes, I am anti-semitic.
3. If “semitism” is compromising the USA government through blackmail and other threats, then yes, I am anti-semitic.
4. If “semitism” is imprisoning millions of IMPOVERISHED and brutalized people, cutting off all basic necessities for life, then yes, I am antisemitic.
5. If “semitism” is taking billions in aid from the USA and then murdering Americans with impunity, then yes, I am anti-semitic.
6. If “semitism” is ignoring all UN Resolutions critical of you and then using the same UN to raise trumped-up charges against an INNOCENT nation, then yes, I am anti-semitic.
7. If “semitism” is coercing the USA government and fooling the American people into attacking an INNOCENT nation, costing millions of innocent lives, including American soldiers, then yes, I am anti-semitic.
8. If “semitism” is attacking unarmed humanitarian ships in INTERNATIONAL waters, murdering at least nine people, including an American, shot FOUR times in the head, then yes, I am anti-semitic.
9. If “semitism” is thinking that you are a master and superior race that has to answer to NO one, least of all almighty God, then yes, I am anti-semitic.
10. If “semitism” is taking American tax dollars and then spitting in America’s face, then yes, I am anti-semitic.
11. If “semitism” is suppressing any and all discussion of high crimes against humanity then yes, I am anti-semitic.
12. If “semitism” is constant lying and deception to achieve a goal that is illegal and immoral then yes, I am anti-semitic.
13. If “semitism” is arming yourself to the teeth, threatening other nations with attack AND attacking other nations because they are supposedly armed to the teeth and threatening you, then yes, I am anti-semitic.
14. If “semitism” is staging 911 with the help of traitorous Americans in high positions of power, murdering over 3,000 innocent Americans so that the USA will attack your “enemies” blamed for doing 911(and in the process blackmailing those same officials who helped you pull off 911!) then yes, I am anti-semitic.
15. If “semitism” is calling anyone critical of you or revealing of your actions “anti-semitic” then yes. I am anti-semitic.
I would like to state not all Jews are part of the “BAD JEWS” mentioned on this website. The problem is they the (good Jews) are taking the heat for the bad actions of those Religious, Fanatic, Zionist Jews that have ruined this earth. I personally don’t hate Jews but hate the actions of these bad Jews. That’s why it so important they (good Jews) stand up and speak out.
Why are some Jews being singled out here if there are good and bad people everywhere?
They control almost everything.When Victims rule.. pdf file
Jewish Tryanny I’ve personally been attacked by those in the Jewish community.
They’ve tried to ruin me financially, and have no problem getting the local police to kick me out of PUBLIC meetings.
All in the name of “CIVILITY”!
Gee… I wonder what they would do if they didn’t like me.
Others who have to deal with these “un-civil” hoodlums
Some things to consider about Zyclon B
What about the canisters of gas? No one denies that Zyklon B was used to disinfect clothes and also buildings. Zyklon B was one of the premier pest control agents in Europe at that time. It was present in most of the concentration camps including those that were not said to have had homicidal gas chambers in them.
The typhus epidemic that spread throughout Europe during the war and also spread through the camps called for stringent lice control procedures.
In his book, Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers, published by the [Beate] Klarsfeld Foundation and meant to refute revisivonists, Jean-Claude Pressac admits that over 95% of the Zyklon B used by the Germans was used to disinfect. He assigns only 5% to homicidal purposes. And this from a Holocaust supporter.
So what other proofs are offered? Well, there’s the usual pictures of sick inmates which proves the ground-breaking thesis that people got sick at the camp. Once again I’ll add that nobody denies the typhus epidemic which resulted in many deaths.
AUSCHWITZ: AN EYE-WITNESS ACCOUNT
Some new facts about Auschwitz are at last beginning to make a tentative appearance. They are contained in a recent work called Die Auschwitz-Lüge: Ein Erlebnisbericht von Theis Christopherson (The Auschwitz Legends: An Account of his Experiences by Thies Christopherson, Kritik Verlag/Mohrkirch, 1973). Published by the German lawyer Dr. Manfred Roeder in the periodical Deutsche Bürger-Iniative, it is an eye-witness account of Auschwitz by Thies Christopherson, who was sent to the Bunawerk plant laboratories at Auschwitz to research into the production of synthetic rubber for the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute.
In May 1973, not long after the appearance of this account, the veteran Jewish “Nazi-hunter” Simon Wiesenthal wrote to the Frankfurt Chamber of Lawyers, demanding that the publisher and author of the Forward, Dr. Roeder, a member of the Chamber, should be brought before its disciplinary commission. Sure enough, proceedings began in July, but not without harsh criticism even from the Press, who asked “Is Simon Wiesenthal the new Gauleiter of Germany?” (Deutsche Wochenzeitung, July 27th, 1973).
Christopherson’s account is certainly one of the most important documents for a re-appraisal of Auschwitz. He spent the whole of 1944 there, during which time he visited all of the separate camps comprising the large Auschwitz complex, including Auschwitz-Birkenau where it is alleged that wholesale massacres of Jews took place. Christopherson, however, is in no doubt that this is totally untrue. He writes: “I was in Auschwitz from January 1944 until December 1944.
After the war I heard about the mass murders which were supposedly perpetrated by the S.S. against the Jewish prisoners, and I was perfectly astonished. Despite all the evidence of witnesses, all the newspaper reports and radio broadcasts I still do not believe today in these horrible deeds. I have said this many times and in many places, but to no purpose. One is never believed” (p. 16). Space forbids a detailed summary here of the author’s experiences at Auschwitz, which include facts about camp routine and the daily life of prisoners totally at variance with the allegations of propaganda (pp. 22-7). More important are his revelations about the supposed existence of an extermination camp. “During the whole of my time at Auschwitz, l never observed the slightest evidence of mass gassings.
Moreover, the odour of burning flesh that is often said to have hung over the camp is a downright falsehood. In the vicinity of the main camp (Auschwitz I) was a large farrier’s works, from which the smell of molten iron was naturally not pleasant” (p. 33-4). Reitlinger confirms that there were five blast furnaces and five collieries at Auschwitz, which together with the Bunawerk factories comprised Auschwitz III (ibid. p. 452). The author agrees that a crematorium would certainly have existed at Auschwitz, “since 200,000 people lived there, and in every city with 200,000 inhabitants there would be a crematorium. Naturally people died there — but not only prisoners. In fact the wife of Obersturmbannführer A. (Christopherson’s superior) also died there” (p. 33). The author explains: “There were no secrets at Auschwitz. In September 1944 a commission of the International Red Cross came to the camp for an inspection.
They were particularly interested in the camp at Birkenau, though we also had many inspections at Raisko” (Bunawerk section, p. 35). Christopherson points out that the constant visits to Auschwitz by outsiders cannot be reconciled with allegations of mass extermination. When describing the visit of his wife to the camp in May, he observes: “The fact that it was possible to receive visits from our relatives at any time demonstrates the openness of the camp administration.
Had Auschwitz been a great extermination camp, we would certainly not have been able to receive such visits” (p. 27). After the war, Christopherson came to hear of the alleged existence of a building with gigantic chimneys in the vicinity of the main camp. “This was supposed to be the crematorium. However, I must record the fact that when I left the camp at Auschwitz in December 1944, I had not seen this building there” (p. 37). Does this mysterious building exist today? Apparently not; Reitlinger claims it was demolished and “completely burnt out in full view of the camp” in October, though Christopherson never saw this public demolition. Although it is said to have taken place “in full view of the camp”, it was allegedly seen by only one Jewish witness, a certain Dr. Bendel, and his is the only testimony to the occurrence (Reitlinger, ibid, p. 457). This situation is generally typical. When it comes down to hard evidence, it is strangely elusive; the building was “demolished”, the document is “lost”, the order was “verbal”. At Auschwitz today, visitors are shown a small furnace and here they are told that millions of people were exterminated.
The Soviet State Commission which “investigated” the camp announced on May 12th, 1945, that “Using rectified coefficients . . . the technical expert commission has ascertained that during the time that the Auschwitz camp existed, the German butchers exterminated in this camp not less than four million citizens …” Reitlinger’s surprisingly frank comment on this is perfectly adequate: “The world has grown mistrustful of ‘rectified coefficients’ and the figure of four millions has become ridiculous” (ibid, p. 460). Finally, the account of Mr. Christopherson draws attention to a very curious circumstance. The only defendant who did not appear at the Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial in 1963 was Richard Baer, the successor of Rudolf Höss as commandant of Auschwitz. Though in perfect health, he died suddenly in prison before the trial had begun, “in a highly mysterious way” according to the newspaper; Deutsche Wochenzeitung (July 27th, 1973).
Baer’s sudden demise before giving evidence is especially strange, since the Paris newspaper Rivarol recorded his insistence that “during the whole time in which he governed Auschwitz, he never saw any gas chambers nor believed that such things existed,” and from this statement nothing would dissuade him.
In short, the Christopherson account adds to a mounting collection of evidence demonstrating that the giant industrial complex of Auschwitz (comprising thirty separate installations and divided by the main Vienna-Cracow railway line) was nothing but a vast war production centre, which, while admittedly employing the compulsory labour of detainees, was certainly not a place of “mass extermination”.